posted Dec 1, 2011, 1:40 AM by Urban Planning Coalition SJSU
updated Dec 2, 2011, 8:56 PM
The Urban Planning Coalition has an open position for Co-Treasurer.
The 2011-2012 Board has a wide range of experience in event planning, fundraising and leadership and looking for a Co-Treasurer to share this opportunity. The UPC Co-Treasurer is the financial leader of the executive board, manages existing funds and related documentation, assures compliance with funding rules, confirms consistency of UPC actions and UPC finance/funding plan.
- Attending UPC meetings.
- Know the funding rules and guidelines for any funding stream (Associated Students, etc.).
- Work with co-Treasurer to apply for Associated Student funding with proposed plan within the first month of spring semester.
- Work with Board on fundraising efforts. (NEW)
- Manages existing funds and related documentation.
- Manages electronic and hard files of all finance documentation (binder and web account files).
- Confirms actions of UPC requests are consistent with UPC finance/funding plan and any related guidelines.
- Find a replacement UPC Treasurer at the end of their service.
- Basic arithmetic, cashing handling skills and general understanding of budgets
- Experience with fundraising preferred, not necessary
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Enthusiasm to work with Board to enhance the UPC experience for all members
Start Date: January 2012