posted Mar 23, 2012, 6:37 PM by Urban Planning Coalition SJSU
updated Mar 29, 2012, 7:17 PM
Saturday, May 19th
12:00 p.m. (returning around 3:00 p.m.)
Kayak Connection, Santa Cruz Harbor
$24.00 per person+ tax
- We only have 15 spots available, so reserve your spot soon! Family and friends are also invited.
- Price includes: two person, double sea kayaks (touring kayaks), guides, spray skirts, life jackets, paddles, dry bag, and paddling jackets.
- Previous kayaking experience is not required.
- After the kayak tour, we will attend the Santa Cruz Wine Tasting Happy Hour that will start at Bonny Doon Winery at 03:30pm.
- Things to bring: Bottled water, carbonated drinks (good if you're prone to a little motion sickness), towel, change of clothes (in case you get wet), extra shoes, and cell phone in a waterproof pouch.
- Other things you might bring: water resistant jacket and pants, sunglasses, sunblock, moisture wicking layer, hat, gloves, towel, and camera in a zip-lock bag (or waterproof pouch).
Payment and RSVP:
- Call the Kayak Connection in pairs or individually at 831.479.1121. Payment can be made by credit card or walking in to the Kayak Connection shop in Santa Cruz.
- When making your reservation, tell them that you are with the “San Jose State Urban Planning Coalition” event.
- After purchasing, please send a quick RSVP to Maria Langbauer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful Links and More Information
• Parking Options: Free visitor parking pass is available to customers at Kayak Connection. Park on the street and get the parking pass as you check in at Kayak Connection.